Forums

TopicWhat is Asset Management?

• Sat 14th Dec 2019 - 7:18am

Every morning and night I repeated these affirmations Abundance With Money  while washing away in the shower (I sang them out loud!), while brushing my teeth (silently repeating them in my mind) and while working at my computer (I took several declaration breaks). I actually enjoyed saying them and they became a welcome ritual in my daily routine! After a mere three days I found myself wholeheartedly immersed in the process, inspired by the sense of abundance and flow my positive affirmations were instilling in me. I completely let go of the results and the reason I introduced the affirmations into my routine in the first place! I was feeling great and that was that!

About two weeks into this process, I received a phone call from the university where I was pursuing my master's degree in counseling psychology. The voice on the other end told me that she had good news to impart to me. I was caught completely off guard when she informed me that an anonymous donor wanted to pay the tuition for a course of my choice. I had no idea that was even an option at my graduate school, especially during the middle of a school year. Besides, how was my name chosen? Who even knew about my situation - I had shared it with no-one!

My desire was fulfilled so precisely that it really caught my attention this time! As I put down the receiver my eyes welled with tears of gratitude and humility. At that moment I felt so connected to something sacred, to something much bigger than myself, to an invisible field of support, love and abundance ...it was all so real and palpable to me! My desire was delivered to me and a sense of deep gratitude permeated every cell of my being as I walked around in sheer bliss during the days that followed.

https://healthadviserpro.com/abundance-with-money-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies